Main Menu

Tunes

Started by SE, November 28, 2008, 01:35:43 PM

SE

TUNES_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
First time I,ve used the on board mic for acoustic.Recorded this on wednesday on thursday hit weightbridge with truck,,, steering wheel spun and fractured my left thumb och!!! So will be last post for a while, but still enjoying all the new music that can be found here.

side effect
recorder
Boss BR-80

Flash Harry

Get that thumb fixed! 

Nice work here. I hope it's not hurting.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Bluesberry

Good God Man, get that healed.  This is excellent.  Your singing is also excellent.  I look forward to hearing more.  Spend your down time writing some songs for us to listen to once you are healed  ::)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Thanks for the comments trying to hold guitar but not possible. Will give me more time to dream up something new. Found one of FH,s posts very atmospheric did not agree about vocal. Liked how the vocal was so subdued almost in the backround.
recorder
Boss BR-80

beleg

cool song. Hope you feel better soon. You should try a layered acappella thing while you are recovering.    :) :)

Flash Harry

Quote from: side effect on November 29, 2008, 01:45:21 PMFound one of FH,s posts very atmospheric did not agree about vocal. Liked how the vocal was so subdued almost in the backround.

Thanks  ;D
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Groundy

OTD Bump.
Going back 9 years here SE,
Nice piece well performed,
I assume the thumbs better by now. :D
Well done.

Alex.    %)! %)! %)!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs